Powered by Blogger.

Saturday, December 23, 2006

A WEDDING MIXED UP.....

Exchanging Vows At The Altar.....




Feeling The Heat.....



Sealed With A Kiss.....



When Doves Fly.....





Another Kiss.....




Entrance To The Reception.....





I messed up my schedule! It slipped from my mind that the Christmas party of our photo club was on the 9th of December. What I thought was that the party shall be held on the 10th, a Sunday. So imagine my horror and dazed look when Bless reminded me that the party was actually a day earlier! Oh man! What a mess!

The coverage lasted almost the whole day. We started at 7 am and finished at 11:30 pm. The wedding was between a Chinese couple, Dex and Pin. And thus tradition states that the reception of the wedding has to be around 8 pm, even if the wedding rite was performed much earlier at 1 pm. In between, Ken actually took the couple to a photo schedule, that included Father Blanco's Garden and Roxas Boulevard. It was interesting to observe him, how he worked and executed each shot. It does amaze me that he has 4 cameras that he uses at his disposal, each with a different lens attached to it. How I wished I have even just half of what he has!

Seeing what the demands are on a wedding photographer, it further made me think about whether I should head towards the same path or not. But I love photography and shooting weddings makes no difference! Photographing events is challenging because of the numerous obstacles that the event presents to the photographer. These are just some of the pictures I took during the day. Let me say that I shall continue shooting more!

0 comments:

  © Free Blogger Templates 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP