Powered by Blogger.

Thursday, December 28, 2006

HAVE YOU TRIED SHOOTING THE RAPIDS?

A Boy From Pagsanjan.....






Crossing The Pagsanjan Falls.....





"Bangkero Festival".....





After the hectic first two weeks of the month, I am now enjoying the lull. I have been busy shooting during the first few weeks, that I find it strange to suddenly revert back to the norm of staying at home. I have a lot of projects on my plate that I need to to finish. But these are mainly post production work on previous projects that I have. Tomorrow, I shall be shooting once again as it is my niece Marianne's wedding.

I came across old pictures that I took during my second time of going to Pagsanjan, Laguna to shoot the rapids. It instantly brought back the memories that I have of that day. Although I did enjoy the trip, I can't forget how tired I was, how thirsty I was and how swollen my arms were! Yup, I had a serious case of sunburn, the kind which makes one feel like a roasted pig! I couldn't really place my arms at my sides. It was painful to do so. I could only blame myself for it, since I got carried away shooting the day's festivities, the day being the town fiesta. I also had to go through watching and shooting the town's special guests that day, members of FPJ's actor lackeys and opposition mates who held a rally in support of FPJ's presidential bid in the year 2004. Dang! Never again shall I be caught shooting under the midday sun without wearing a sunblock on.

I like the place since there are a lot of photographic opportunities. However, after taking two trips, it will be better if I attempt to shoot the place armed with a better set of glass. But if there is something that will keep me away from returning, it is the exorbitant fees that the boatmen charge for a boat ride to shoot the rapids! What a ride!

1 comments:

Unknown September 16, 2008 at 7:20 AM  

HI DORIE

you have my permission to link my blog or use my article.

  © Free Blogger Templates 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP