Powered by Blogger.

Sunday, December 17, 2006

CANON SHOOT AND RUN 2006.....



Today, Canon camera users, mostly from Metro Manila, are going to pit skills against each other to see who shall win the Canon Shoot and Run Photo Contest. At stake are a 100,000 pesos as main cash prize while Canon camera gear worth up to 300,000 pesos shall be given away too. Its the first time in this country that a major camera manufacturer has staged a contest as big as this one. If Canon Philippines can be an active sponsor of events for photographers here, my bet is that people will be switching less and less to using the Nikon system, which is getting prevalent nowadays. Nikon users, eat your hearts out on this one! c",)

I really do not have the energy to join this photo contest. But since I have registered, I have to go with the flow of shooting for this contest. Some NAYON members have enlisted for this, among them are Lian, Bobet, Peter and Jerome. I have no information if there are other people who have decided to join this. I do wish that Bless could join this competition but she has other things on her plate at the moment that it would be best that she didn't go (read as: BUSY). Anyway, we NAYON members must get our acts together and plan our actions for the event. To those who shall participate: Good luck to each of us!

I'm still sleep deprived! It does suck that they have to schedule this event during the start of the Simbang Gabi. Its the first day and I have already missed it! I need some more sleep before I wake up and proceed to the venue of the event. I do expect to win something, hopefully a cash prize of 100,000 pesos. Ha! Ha! Ha! That will surely jump start my photography business!

0 comments:

  © Free Blogger Templates 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP