Powered by Blogger.

Thursday, March 10, 2011

OUT OF THE BLUE.....

The Buffet Table.....


Photobucket



Lechon de Leche.....


Photobucket



Lechon Liempo/Kawali.....


Photobucket



Restaurant Promos.....


Photobucket



Eat All You Can Price List.....


Photobucket




A few days ago, my brother and I talked about what to do when the day of my natal day comes. As usual, the customary cooking of pansit or spaghetti to symbolize long life comes to mind. So I asked him, "Spaghetti or pansit? He didn't answer and left me to contemplate about the question by my lonesome. I'm more into Italian food so I went to check the pantry for the ingredients for whatever sauce I planned to cook.

He comes back after a few minutes and asks me if I know of any restaurants that offers "eat all you can" promos and that will not burn a hole in our pockets. I told him about eating at Kamayan Restaurant which is rather a good restaurant that offers what he sought. My colleagues in PGH and I would go to Kamayan at Padre Faura to celebrate any special occasion during my time at that hospital. He asked about the type of food being offered, I told him what to expect. Then he asks me pointblank, "Can we eat there?"

The day came and we went around dinner time. The restaurant was still closed when we arrived, which was the ideal time since the food on the buffet table will be freshly cooked. He seemed fascinated to find some food items that we used to eat before but rarely these days. A menu item called ginataang kuhol or escargot caught his eye. He also liked the lechon de leche.

I almost forgot to take pictures, not necessarily of the food, rather of the restaurant. Rarely do we go out so this evening was something I quietly cherished.

0 comments:

  © Free Blogger Templates 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP