Powered by Blogger.

Saturday, February 26, 2011

THE COLOR OF MONEY TWO.....

Photobucket



Photobucket



Photobucket



Photobucket


As I continue my quest to produce some images based on the theme "complimentary colors" with the local currency as my subject, I decided to interpret the phrase "paperweight". The orange takes the place of a paperweight. Lighting was provided with the aid of my led lenser k3 since my flash does not have its slave function working.

Eventually, I grew tired of the pictures that I was getting since I could not decrease the light from my led lenser down to a small beam (which can only be achieved with a honeycomb or a snoot attachment). I then resorted to playing with the images in CS5 afterwards. The above pictures are the fruits of my impaired imagination!

0 comments:

  © Free Blogger Templates 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP