Powered by Blogger.

Thursday, April 8, 2010

IN ADDITION TO MY LAST POST.....

Manila Cathedral In Black And White.....


Photobucket



Procession Of The Faithful.....


Photobucket



Our Lady Of Guadalupe Chapel.....


Photobucket



Tunnel Scenes.....


Photobucket



Random Sightings.....


Photobucket



American Dream.....


Ameican Dream



Garden Marker.....


Fountain At The Fort



Buhay Estudyante....


Under The Tree



Past And Present.....


Modern Times



White Brick.....


Bricks and Light



Holy Week has passed and unlike before where in I went out to shoot the rites being observed during this season, I decided to stay put in the house and continued to inspect past photographs that I took pictures of, particularly of the ones taken during my one day shoot out of Intramuros. This respite also gave me the time necessary to arrange the logistics as I get ready to go on a trip of the Ilocos Region on April 9, 2010. What is so special about this trip is that it will be a great opportunity to shoot until we drop literally! I shall be saving my stories about this trip definitely.

In the meantime, here are additional photos taken at Intramuros.

0 comments:

  © Free Blogger Templates 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP