Powered by Blogger.

Thursday, April 1, 2010

A WHOLE DAY SHOOT OUT.....

Heads Of States.....

Heads Of States



Intramuros Golf Club.....

Intramuros Golf Club 1


Parian.....

Parian


Servant Of God.....

Servant of God


The Sentinel.....

The Sentinel


Calesa Ride.....

Calesa Ride


A Glimpse Of Life.....

A Glimpse Of Life


Following my previous street shoot out, I then decided to stroll the grounds of Intramuros to shoot. I started along the walls of Muralla, right in front of Letran College, walked around the walls passing Lyceum and Mapua, over towards DOLE and San Agustin Church, headed towards Fort Santiago and Rizal's holding cell and ended along the plaza in front of Manila Cathedral. I wanted to even go further towards the area where a branch of Starbucks exists and across the Bureau of Immigration building but the light was disappearing fast as the sun started to set and I knew then that my day has ended. My objective was to shoot Intramuros in a day and I thoroughly enjoyed it.

There are parts of the area that I don't mind coming back to shoot in a different time of day. As it is, I crammed a lot in a day, perhaps some scenes are worth photographing some other time. An example would be the graffiti wall where one can see skateboarders practicing their jump techniques and tricks. I'll see if I can catch them in the morning. Posting the scenery that I took.

0 comments:

  © Free Blogger Templates 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP