Powered by Blogger.

Sunday, January 29, 2012

HOLY COW!!!!!

What I Ordered.....

Photobucket


My Fizzy Drink.....

Photobucket


Tabasco, Anyone?

Photobucket


The Decor.....

Photobucket


Photobucket




Every once in a while, I crave to eat steak. There is something about the smell of newly charred, succulent meat with mushroom gravy that makes my appetite going and my mouth water. And for all you steak lovers out there, I think to have your meat cooked medium rare is the best way to cook a steak. The meat retains its juices and is not dry. Yummy!

So I just had to give in to my craving one day after attending a private function. I was so hungry that to take pictures of the food I ordered was just an after thought, an exercise I suddenly remembered doing before I devoured my steak since I brought my camera with me. The best part was also having a thick slab of battered and fried cream dory to go with my steak. It was so satisfying. Burp!

0 comments:

  © Free Blogger Templates 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP