Powered by Blogger.

Tuesday, April 5, 2011

PIZZA DONE MY WAY....

Photobucket


Thin crust pizzas are my favorite. This kind of pie enables me to savor the flavors of the pizza toppings.Shakey's Pizza is the place I go to whenever I have a craving for thin crust pizzas.

I recently discovered another place to go to for thin crusted pies, and that is at Handuraw Pizza along Xavierville Avenue. I find their prices a bit cheaper than Shakey's and offer more flavors. Too bad though that the owners have not opened a branch at the southern portion of Manila that is near the place I live.

So, I tried doing my own pizza. using those large flour tortillas as the crust. The next thing I did was prepare my own pizza sauce which is actually marinara sauce that I use for spaghetti. I then used ground beef, bell pepper, store bought mozarella cheese and pepperoni as my pizza toppings. The verdict? Yum! But I have to replace the ground beef for something less oily (fatty) in the future. I so wish that I have a brick oven! It did not take that long for the pizza to cook though.

Oh, lighting for the shot was done via flash placed on top of pizza and fired using my Flashwaves radio trigger.

0 comments:

  © Free Blogger Templates 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP