Powered by Blogger.

Wednesday, April 20, 2011

THE FINAL ROUND OF SLIM AND GORGEOUS BIKINI CLAD LADIES.....

The Finalists Showing Off Their Agility.....


Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket



The Second Runner Up.....


Photobucket



The First Runner Up.....


Photobucket



The New Miss Bikini Philippines 2011....


Photobucket



The Winners With The Branch Managers.....


Photobucket



Ready To Pounce.....


Photobucket



This Is How It Ends.....


Photobucket



The Winner's Bio.....


Photobucket



Here is the continuation of the set of photographs that I took of this event. It was a great experience to get to know people who have the same passion just like me, to work with people outside of my NAYON buddies. Sure, some of them lack the experience of shooting a live coverage but I am confident they did a good job.

This has been my first time to work with Sir Mel Cortez of DecisiveMoments. I know I did my best despite my equipment failure. I also hope that with the work that I have done, that I have caught his attention and showed him that I can be depended upon to deliver quality photographs.

Thank you Sir Mel! c",)

0 comments:

  © Free Blogger Templates 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP