Powered by Blogger.

Tuesday, April 22, 2008

WELCOME BACK ......

"Miss Ko 'To!.....Yummy!!!!!"





"Ninang Bea, I'm getting tired!"





Glad And Cousin Bea.....





"My New Anime Hairdo....."





My Grown Up Niece.....






It was great to see my brother and my niece once again. Time moved fast and before I knew it, two years have passed and it was time for them to come home for a vacation. It seems that my niece had a hand in their return as she repeatedly told her parents that she missed the Philippines and wanted to come home. Her parents then decided to schedule their vacation at the time her elder sister Germie graduated from college.

My brother seemed to have gained weight. And his first request to me was to take him to Jollibee (which started to open 24 hours) and buy him his favorite burger, The Champ! I could not refuse his request so we sneaked out of their house to the burger joint and ate burgers and fries. I just have to remind my brother to watch his weight and his health in general for the sake of my niece. I pray that he eventually heeds my call.

My niece has really grown! She added a few inches to her height and is now reaching my shoulder. She is fast becoming a young adult and with her height, she can be mistaken as one. And the most amazing thing is her diction when speaking in English. She sound like my Fil-Am nieces and nephews! My brother has asked me to speak to her in Pilipino while she's here, reasoning that he does not want her to forget how to speak our native language. But there are moments where I fail to do so, since I want to hear a glimpse of her ability. I used to be her teacher when it came to her schoolwork particularly in her English subject. Hearing her now does instill a sense of pride in me considering her enormous improvement. God Bless You, Glad and Ading.

0 comments:

  © Free Blogger Templates 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP