Powered by Blogger.

Monday, April 21, 2008

FINALLY, IT'S OVER!!!!!

"Gusto Mo?".....






A Decent Table Spread.....






Me And My Family.....






With Mama And Glad.....






My Best Friend......








My step niece celebrated a milestone when she graduated from college with a Bachelor of Science in Nursing degree from the Perpetual Help College Delta System. What is more important is that her mom, her step father (my brother) and her half sister who are now living in Edinburgh, Scotland came over to share in her achievement as my step niece happens to be the eldest daughter of her mom.

I guess the real test shall be the Nursing Board Examination. It is the one that really matters the most as passing the test gives the candidate a license to practice one's profession. The brouhaha though of years past involving allegations of cheating by some review schools which involved a modus operandi of actually giving the actual test papers to their reviewers in the guise of a final test underlies just how difficult it is to past the test. And each time around, a check of the percentage of those who failed to pass seems to get higher and higher than those who passed.

I hope she does well when the time comes, for her sake and her future as well. Congratulations to you Germie.

0 comments:

  © Free Blogger Templates 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP