Powered by Blogger.

Tuesday, April 17, 2007

SKY IS THE LIMIT.....

A SIMPLE SUNSET.....





SUNSET AFFECTED BY LENS FLARE.....





AFTER THE SUNSET.....





SOLITUDE.....





STILLNESS.....






I have always valued my friends in the medical field. When I was in PGH, I could get along more with the doctors in our department than my fellow nurses, except, of course, the nurses that came in the ward after me. I really became close with the junior nurses and they ended up being my lifetime pals. But, I don't know, why it seemed that I can relate to doctors more. And the last three IM residents batches that I have closely worked with proved this, as I still keep in contact with members from each batch until now.

Imagine my surprise when Tyrone, who happens to be in the very last batch of doctors I worked with, asked me to help him take pictures of a particular view, a sunset; and PGH! Duh! Sunset?!? PGH?!? Why?!? He later explained that he needs the photo as it is going to be used in a tarpaulin backdrop during the celebration of the IM Department's 100 years (since PGH is celebrating its 100th year, it therefore follows that most departments are 100 years old too). It so happened that he and his batch mates are the ones in charge of the affair. Sunset, is that it? So off we went on certain days when he is free (he has clinics from Quezon City to Alabang), to places like Esplanade and Manila Bay to capture it. Unfortunately for him, whenever we would go out to do the task at hand, the weather doesn't cooperate and it always rains! And because he so wanted to do the job that his friends ask him, he just didn't have the free time to go out and shoot. In the end, Meng couldn't wait for Tyrone's availability and with her deadline fast approaching, she ended up asking me to shoot it! How can I refuse?

The next few days, I had to go and scout the bay for location, trying to figure out what kind of a "sunset" shot do they need. The pictures above show what I got.

0 comments:

  © Free Blogger Templates 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP