Powered by Blogger.

Thursday, April 5, 2007

GOTIDOC-KINTANAR NUPTIALS.....

The Happy Couple!






















This was the time when I shot a wedding and had the most enjoyment doing so! I found it such a breeze working with the families of the bride and groom; working with Boyet, Neil and John was such a blast; I went to Lipa City, Batangas to shoot the couple's prenuptial! What more can I ask for?

The minute I met Miko and KC, there was no room for boredom. Perhaps the reason why I was at ease especially with KC's parents is because their daughter and I are in the same profession, that of being a nurse. And we also share the common experience of working at PGH sometime in the past, but not exactly the same years. She didn't last long though, as the back breaking schedule of the hospital can be extremely difficult at times that even our health can be compromised. But I did tell her though that comparing the workload that I have in PGH and the NHS in London, the latter proved to be more difficult as I didn't have utility workers and nursing aides to help in our tasks, even if I took care of 1 patient in ICU.

I came late at the Kintanar residence, but not of my undoing. John picked up Boyet and Neil from Edsa first then went straight to their residence to begin shooting. It was after John had dropped off the others did he eventually picked me up to proceed to the house. Apparently, the subdivision where John's clients live has a very strict policy when it came to private vehicles entering without the required stickers as proof of home ownership inside it. So John, as he was secured a pass by his clients, opted to pick me up at Las Pinas instead. So, by the time I was brought in, they now where in the flow. I found it difficult to get into the groove of shooting when most have started before me. I had to observe them first, take some test shots before joining in.

I forgot the name of the church where the ceremony was held. But I do remember it to be inside a posh village in Alabang. Reception was at The Palms Country Club at Alabang. We posed the couple inside the sporting areas of the club. So we took photos of them while they played billiards, while they played bowling, while they played badminton and while they went SWIMMING? NAHH! That proved to be too much! Although we took the couple's pictures as they posed beside the pool.

We ended the shoot at around 9:30pm. And I was so happy with the outcome. Unlike my previous wedding shoots, I didn't really feel tired.

Congratulations to the married couple!

0 comments:

  © Free Blogger Templates 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP