Powered by Blogger.

Thursday, June 16, 2011

RIA AND AD'S DATE AT THE ALTAR.....

A Set Of Shots Of The Bride.....


Photobucket


The Groom.....


Photobucket



Dr. Ada Soriano With Her Husband And The Couple.....

Photobucket


There is something about shooting weddings that I find uplifting. I think it's the concept of romance, of two individual people about to be joined in marriage because of their love. And to be part of the team chosen by the couple to cover the event is an added bonus.

Ria and AD were a pleasure to take pictures of. They were married at the Archbishop's Palace in Mandaluyong. Reception then followed at Richmonde Hotel. I noticed the groom was not comfortable in posing for their formal portraits hence I asked if he was more comfortable doing informal poses. The shoot then sailed smoothly from there on.

An incident happened when I went to the groom's room to shoot his preparations. I was surprised when I entered the groom's bedroom. I saw a familiar face from my past. As I shot the groom's preparation, I tried to recall the name of this person. I was sure though that she was one of the doctors that I have worked with at the Philippine General Hospital. Then when I was finished doing so, I remembered her name. It was nice seeing you again, Dr. Ada Soriano! She happens to be AD's older sister. Cool!

0 comments:

  © Free Blogger Templates 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP