Powered by Blogger.

Sunday, May 23, 2010

LETTING OUR HAIR DOWN.....

Walking In Line.....


Photobucket



Stopping By.....


Photobucket



Sharing The Shade.....


Photobucket



Admiring The View.....


Photobucket



Wow! Matinee Idol!


Photobucket



Photobucket



Photobucket



Leading Star.....


Photobucket



Photobucket


Photobucket



Ahh, Supporting Cast?


Photobucket



Landscape Surveyors.....


Photobucket



Photobucket




I have posted photos of my colleagues caught in the act of shooting their images. But every now and then, we just can't help it if we let our hair down and just be camera hogs in front of our lenses. The crazy poses, the jump shots, and the wacky faces are all part and parcel of this desire to be photographed in an unconventional manner.

I've been telling everybody, that I am more comfortable behind the camera than being in front because of my tendency to really make silly faces and poses. It is perhaps being the comedian in me.

This is a more relax set of photos of my colleagues as we walked the trail towards Kabigan Falls, while we were atop the lighthouse in Cape Bojeador and while we enjoyed the beach by the wind farm. Oh yeah, we enjoyed every minute of it.

A quick note though, for some reason, my camera develops a flare whenever I shoot at an angle with the light coming from the side. And I can't be bothered to retouch the photos since they are just "snaps". However, it does concern me since I am not sure if the flare is caused more by my camera's build quality or has my L lens been "leaking" light? Hmmm.....

0 comments:

  © Free Blogger Templates 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP