Powered by Blogger.

Monday, January 4, 2010

COMING OVER.....

An Invitation.....





The Original Photo.....





It's the first Sunday of the year 2010. And it's proving to be a very busy week for me ahead. I have a shoot on Tuesday and I need to start post processing my Marian entries for the club meeting this Sunday. In between, I have to run errands for my mother before my dad goes back to the US. Aside from this, my cousin called me up asking me to make a tarpaulin banner for our grandchild who is turning a year old officially this coming Friday but will be celebrated on Saturday which coincides with the Black Nazarene parade in Quiapo which some of the club members may decide to cover and shoot. Whew! Who doesn't want to attend birthday parties? The problem with this one is that I have to go home to Sta. Lucia in Ilocos Sur on Saturday for this party.

I don't know, I think I just have to pass this up. I really do not enjoy traveling for that long. Hmmm, I have to sleep on this.

0 comments:

  © Free Blogger Templates 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP