Powered by Blogger.

Saturday, May 10, 2008

CHURCHES IN ZAMBALES.....

St. Agustine Cathedral.....




































As I said in my previous post, Zambales has a number of old churches worth visiting. And in this trip we were able to visit four. I'm sure we could have visited more if we were adventurous enough to tour the whole province and its towns to visit these relics of history but time constraints prevented us from doing so.

Some of the churches the group visited were closed. This made me concentrate on taking detail shots of what we saw outside. If a church happens to be open, then I shoot indoors.

Without further ado, I am posting the photos of the churches here. Our first stop, the cathedral in Iba, Zambales which is the seat of the diocese, St. Agustine Cathedral.

0 comments:

  © Free Blogger Templates 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP