Powered by Blogger.

Thursday, March 27, 2008

PHOTOGRAPHING GOOD FRIDAY.....

Enlightenment.....





Station of the Cross.....





Crucifixion.....





For this year, I went out during the Holy Week and decided to go to a part of Manila that I haven't spent some time for Lent, Intramuros. The area has the two high profile churches in its area, The Manila Cathedral and San Agustin Church. These churches are well known more for being the "fairytale wedding churches venue", the ideal church for a couple's fairytale wedding. Don't get me wrong, I absolutely adore these two churches, the sense of history that it contains and of course its architecture. What I wanted to find out was how did these churches observe Holy Week. I know that basicaly from one Catholic church to another, the rituals stay the same. What I wanted to see was how these churches opened its doors to the people in the observance of Holy Week.

Peace be with everyone.

0 comments:

  © Free Blogger Templates 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP