Powered by Blogger.

Wednesday, February 13, 2008

WHAT IS IT ALL ABOUT?.....ROMANCE?.....

Isabel Fox, Played by Ana Santos.....





Charles Norton, Acted Out by Audie Gemora.....





Pinky Marquez as Ruth Norton.....





Chinggoy Alonzo as George Fox.....

















I have never missed a photo op when called upon. Though agreeing to come to shoot one depends on whether I love the subject and the concept enough for me to show up. I have said it a million times (well probably a few times in this blog), I love watching theater plays. And to come across a play that is not a musical and whose storyline I have no idea, is somewhat a challenging task for me.

For the club's next project with Repertory, we were tasked to shoot a romantic comedy. Romance in D was written by James Sherman and is about the tale of two lonely people; Isabel Fox played by Anna Santos and Charles Norton played by Audie Gemora. Supporting the two were Pinky Marquez, who takes the role of Ruth who is George's mother and Chinggoy Alonzo who is Isabel's father George.

I was late for about 30 minutes. By the time I arrived, I had a few minutes left to shoot some frames until the intermission came. I was stuck in a terrible traffic jam, making me wish that I should have taken the MRT going to Makati instead.

Too bad that I didn't get to start the play. It seemed interesting and funny enough for it to even elicit a laugh among the handful of watchers who were there. Me? Well I just decided to concentrate on taking the pictures than watching the play that I didn't start watching in the first place. But I liked the ending though, with each couple finding their true loves..... Sweet!!!!!

0 comments:

  © Free Blogger Templates 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP